Friday, October 13, 2006

Perspectives

Have you ever had one of those instances where something usually so normal and basic, even, seems odd and foriegn to you? That happend to me yesterday, and it is very disorienting. Especially when the thing that seems foriegn to you is a tree!! I have no idea why trees seemed so odd to me yesterday, but they did. I was so curious about them and would just stare at one as I passed. Maybe you have not ever contemplated the organics, or existence, of a tree, but maybe it was a word that seemed odd. Such as, "the" (in Angie's case). Sometimes the simplest things that are always around us, always evident, are not realized or appreciated until one day it hits you. Why is that? Especially with the word "the"? But, anyway, what ever it is that causes this brain blip is interesting in and of itself.
Do you ever wonder if other people see things the way you see things? I think about that alot. Sometimes I get way to deep with it that I even confuse myself. I was just thinking about that. Thought I would share. So, there you go.

4 comments :

marge said...

yes i have had that happen to with a cuple of friends
i for some reason i couldnt believe we were friends and that we been hanging out for a long time
but we had

Angie said...

"The"

...still a mystery.

Maybe that's why it's so hard understanding "the Angie"?

Angie said...

"The"

...still a mystery.

Maybe that's why it's so hard understanding "the Angie"?

Angie said...

For the record, I only posted that last thing once, but something happened to my computer. So now, a comment meant to take up one comment space, has now taken three.

"Oh, I love technology...always and forever."