Thursday, November 08, 2007

Merry Christmas?

So, last night as I drove home from church I missed the entrance into our complex because I wasn't expecting the trees at the entrance to be covered in red and green Christmas lights!! Seriously!? Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Christmas. But it is the first week in November and 69 degrees outside.
Then I went to Target and there was one half isle of Thanksgiving decor and half the east side of the store was glittering and oozing merriment of THE Holiday.

Okay, I really do love Christmas. I just wasn't quite ready. However, I do have all but one Christmas gift bought! I haven't done that good, well, ever! Woo hoo!

Now, for a picture of what my New Year will look like....Scotland!!!















I can't wait!

2 comments :

Dara said...

I will try not to be jealous of you:) I am one of those annoying people who would celebrate Christmas year round if possible.

Lailah Rafik said...

well if you are jealous of me decorating, do i get to be jealous of you going to visit anna? are we even?