Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

video


Lucas and I were able to spend the last part of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 in Edinburgh, Scotland at Hogmanay with our friends, Anna and Chris Perrey. It was one of the craziest things I have ever experienced, but loved it! I don't know that I would attempt losing my life like that again, but now I can say that I have moshed with the Scots, seen fireworks set off from a 10th century castle, been hugged and kissed joyfully by all Scots that crossed my path while being wished "Happy New Year!", had a deep fried Mars bar, witnessed traditional Scottish behaviour - fighting, cussing, kissing, and drinking, and getting lost (only for about an hour - at 1am) in downtown trying to find our bus home. It was great. Happy New Year!!!!!














3 comments :

Summer Lashley said...

Please come home. I can't survive without you. Andy asks every day when you are coming back!

It looks awesome. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Dara said...

That sounds like a great New Year's! Almost as good as watching Seacrest on TV...wait a minute.

Gena said...

Man, I'm jealous. Hope you guys had a great trip!