Friday, January 25, 2008

Scrapbookin'? No more.

I missed a scrapbooking party tonight that I was looking forward to all week because I wasn't feeling so hot. I'm better now, don't worry. But, I was excited for the fellowship, of course, but more than that, I was excited to actually finish a scrapbook of a trip to New York that I started three years ago. I have lost the thunder. I really want to just get it done, but can't get motivated.
A couple years ago I discovered the scrapbook revolution that has whole-heartedly won me over. Picaboo is wonderful. I used it to make my wedding album, and two others since then. With digital photos becoming dominant it is the best way to go. I highly recommend it!

2 comments :

Gena said...

Digital, regular scrapbooking, whatever you call it, I can't make myself do it. I'm proud that I have made myself blog this long. Congrats on your picaboo find.

lisa bialon said...

Hey Aubrey!
We missed you at the scrapbook night! But hey--I am always up for more--anytime you need some motivation...call me up and come on over! I've got tons of supplies and now a couple of cool machines that you are welcome to use!