Sunday, March 09, 2008

I love it when my stomach hurts and I can't stop crying...

...because laughing that hard is one of my favorite things to do! I LOVE laughing, and this is my favorite kind. You know, when it starts with something funny, then something else funny builds off of that, and it keeps on going until you are laughing so hard you can't breath, your laughs are no longer audible, and your sides hurt and your are crying?
I experienced that Friday night. I won't give details cause it wouldn't be funny to anyone else. But, I will say it started with a ridiculous joke from Lucas and ended with me thumping him on the head (making the "thump" noise from the V8 commercials), then ending with me screaming "Stranger Danger" as he chased me around the house.

I'm sure our new neighbors love us.

No comments :