Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Family Addition

This week Lucas and I welcomed two new additions to our family:

1. This capiz chandelier from West Elm that I have been lusting over for two years. It now glows gloriously over my dining table.

2. This super cool fan (get it? I'm hilarious.) that now resides in the living room. It makes me feel like I live in the future.
Lucas installed both of these pretty much by himself. I was the encourager in the process. If you know Lucas, you know what a great accomplishment this was. Here is the proof:

Just to recap,

Before: After:

Before: After: We just wanted to give a warm welcome to these new family members.



4 comments :

marge said...

wow im so ompressed that lucass did both of them and im excited for you

Dara said...

Ooooooooooo

Son of a Beekeeper said...

yeahh about all that 'if you know lucass' stuff.

if you knew lucas you'd stop buying fans and get him an iphone.

signed,
not lucas...

Chellie said...

we love West Elm too...