Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A New Frontier

Saturday we took Mia on her first trip to Frontier City. It was all great fun, until the pirate ship.
Here is the before pic:
Notice how much fun it was a first, then how quickly terror strikes.


After the ride stopped and the crying stopped Mia said "Let's do that again!" The poor thing is confused from the feeling of near death was my thought. But I was wrong. We rode it two more times.


Lucas and Mia fighting over who gets to steer the dragon.


This guy was the reason we went to Frontier City. He does theatre with Lucas and gave us free tickets, so we went to see his Wild West Gun Fight show.

3 comments :

OK Chick said...

HAHA! This made me laugh, poor kid. I remember feeling the same way with the pirate ship, but I grew to love it.

marge said...

ahhaha
love im glad yall had fun

Dara said...

I'm scared of the pirate ship and I'm 27.