Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm It!

Yessss! Thanks Dara.

8 Things About Me


8 Tv Shows I Watch:

1. LOST (I anxiously await your return)
2. The Office
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Grey's Anatomy (I'm slightly shamed to admit this, but I'm staying faithful in hope)
5. Project Runway
6. 30 Rock
7. Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
8. Friends (still)

8 Favorite Resaurants
1. Chili's
2. On the Border
3. Arby's
4. Panera Bread
5. Flat Tire (love me some fried pickles)
6. Johnny Carinos
7. Subway
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 Things That Happened Today (last 24 hours):

1. slept in til 10am
2. laundry
3. babysat my favorite kids: Mia and Bode
4. dinner at Chris and Anna's new abode
5. Watched Elf
6. Stayed up until 2am cause couldn't sleep
7. got up to babysit next fav. kid: Aidan
8. booked a trip to Vegas (Woo hoo!)

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Meeting baby Henson in April
2. Lucas fulfilling his dreams (he's on his way, it's so exciting!)
3. Christmas with the Lashley family
4. going to Ikea after christmas to get my baby bedding
5. going to Vegas with my girl friends in Feb.
6. New Year's: party, Lailah and Ryan staying with us, and starting 2009 leaving all that stuff from 2008 behind
7. decorating my nursery
8. going back to my church class after 3 months of teaching

8 Things I Wish For:

1. A healthy baby
2. A safe pregnancy/delivery
3. prayers for Lucas and I as parents (seriously, we need 'em )
4. to see my family and friends as much as possible
5. to be a better wife and hopefully a good mom
6. to try and put others before myself
7. Ability to give back more financially to other people, church, Village of Hope, etc.
8. To travel to all the places I want (can't forget that one)

I tag anyone who hasn't done it, or wants to be tagged again. I know some of you do...

1 comment :

Newberry said...

I know what you mean about looking foward to going to Bible class. I was the nursery coordinator last quarter and while it was nice, I was so ready to go to our class today!