Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas - almost two weeks later...

This holiday seemed SO much busier than usual, but it was SO fun.
Christmas Day started in Minco with the Ross fam:

Marcus got this mask....

Brent got a grill...

And...I got Lucas this phone from the 70's that he wanted for his desk.


very fun.

We had lunch with his grandma, then headed to Edmond. My dad called a little before two wondering where we were, even though I told my mom we would be there at 3pm. He said he didn't want to lose the daylight to give the kids this:

And we got my dad this:


We all got great stuff - oh and being with family was good too.

Merry (late) Christmas!

2 comments :

Summer said...

Look at little Bodester looking pitiful - poor boy!

kj said...

Well I can imagine that Lashley events are fun.....but the ROSS family gatherings, can I buy a ticket to one of those? That's gotta be a blast!!!