Monday, January 19, 2009

I Can't Fight This Feelin' Anymore

A couple days after Christmas Lucas and I headed to Dallas for a "babymoon" based not on our love for each other and quality time before the baby, but around going here: This is where everything for the baby's room is coming from. This was, however, my first trip to an actual IKEA store. I have shopped online and sent orders with others going before, but I felt like I was going to Disney Land. It was glorious!

So glorious that I went back again this past weekend with my mom. I got a bunch more stuff to complete the room. I am wishing, and crossing my fingers very hard that we get one here, but then I would be broke. So, I'll just have to drive to Dallas every couple weeks, I guess.


Oh, back to the "babymoon" real quick. We did have a great time relaxing, shopping, watching movies and eating at fun places. It was much needed, especially since I hadn't seen Lucas for literally about a month before Christmas while he worked on his Two Movie Guys special. It turned out great, though!

6 comments :

laura jo said...

You'll have to let me know when you're in dallas again. I'd love to meet you at IKEA! :)

babyblueeyed girl said...

yes next time you come to dallas you need to call me so we can hang out and go togather ive never been inside IKEA
miss you tons

Amy {Mom Spark} said...

I can't wait to see the room!

Chellie said...

We are supposed to be getting one here.. but I think it's still a couple years away.

Ryan and Allison said...

Glad you enjoyed Dallas! I saw Lucas, but didn't catch you at church. Hope you are well! I love IKEA. I want to move right next door, and I am not kidding. They have the best hotdogs. :)

OK Chick said...

I have still never been to IKEA. I know, sad.