Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Year's...one week late

I'm getting better - only one week behind now.
Last week was very fun, but very tiring. My friend, Lailah, and her husband, Ryan, stayed with us from last Tuesday to this Monday. They live in San Fransisco, and we rarely see each other anymore, so it was so fun having them here. However, I wore myself out, and now have a cold to show for it. Oh well. It was worth it.


New Year's Eve...with 37 people...:


Just after midnight - look more than a little tired...

Playing Nertz

It was a great party - lots of people, lots of games, lots of food (very important). We got to see a lot of people we hadn't seen in a long time. I am truely amazed at myself that I was able to stay up until 2am, though. This is probably the last year for that for a while...

3 comments :

marge said...

I agree it was a BLAST i LOVED SEEING YOU
love you

nertzfan said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

Amy {Mom Spark} said...

Oh, you'll be up at 2 am a lot here pretty soon!

There I go scaring you again!