Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Think This Is Really Going to Happen


I had my Memorial Road baby shower Sunday at Nancy Thompson's house. Thank you to everyone who came and for all of the amazing generosity! It was so much fun and I could not believe it was for MY baby. That is still weird that I am having my own kid. I think Lucas and I will be saying that to each other until the kid is married himself, and then we'll start saying we can't believe our kid is getting married.

Thanks to Mandy for being my official photographer for the day. She is awesome!
Anyway, it was so much fun! I can't wait to get everything organized!
Lucas putting together the stroller and carseat later that night.

4 comments :

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Hey Aubrey...sorry I couldn't make it. I was at another shower in McLoud America. I do have a gift for you guys though!

Summer said...

i've been waiting for this post. It makes me so excited to be an aunt. I can't wait. Remember, if Lucas passes out in the delivery room, I'm there for ya.

Amy {Mom Spark} said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe it's almost here!

I want to stop by and see the nursery sometime, is that cool?

Aubrie said...

Summer, I think that is a good possibility.

Amy - Yes! Come by! I can't wait for you to see it now.