Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Clue To Crazy

I have always had a very close relationship to my vacuum. I love to vacuum and to see inside the clear, bag-less container after I'm done to see what all I was able to suck up.
Lately, I have had an even closer affair with my good friend. Is there such a thing as too much vacuuming? Just because you vacuum every other day ... that is just being extra clean. Just because you vacuum your vacuum after you finish using it on the floors, couches, curtains, baseboards... you don't want the dust on the vacuum to get everywhere, right?
Just because you take the vacuum outside to suck up pieces of trash and ceiling you have scraped out of the yard...vacuuming the grass and dirt.........................right???

4 comments :

Amy {Mom Spark/Mom Made That!} said...

I have a vacuum similar to this one and I, too, love to see what I suck up. I mostly suck up new carpet fibers.

Fun times!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am ALWAYS amazed at what we pick up with our vacuum...I too love my vacuum! Hang in there!

Jamie said...

I think you need to have that baby now...or come vacuum over here. :)

Stacey said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only person who vacuums my vacuum. I even wipe mine down with a damp cloth.