Friday, April 03, 2009

Free No More

Well, that will be true in three days. If you have been keeping track to the right of how many days 'til baby (and I know you guys check that multiple times a day. yes, a day.) then you will see that there are only 3 days left. THREE! Oh. my. word.
My doc told me yesterday that we are going to induce on Monday morning. Ahh!! I'm so excited, nervous, excited some more, anxious...I'm going to go throw up.

Okay, I'm good for now. I actually have a wedding to coordinate this weekend. Don't judge. It has been booked for over a year. They have been so sweet and understanding, though, so I really wanted to be there for them. I do have help, however.

Anyway, so last night Lucas and I went on our last date pre-parenthood. We went to Charleston's then rented a movie - watched while drinking Icees and eating chocolate. Perfection.
I purposely did not crop out my food in this pic because it was a-mazing!

6 comments :

Dara said...

It's been very hard to not ask you if you are still pregnant, but I have prevailed because I got sick of people asking me:) Are you avoiding calling people right now because every time they pick up the phone they yell "Is it Time?!?!"

Aubrie said...

Yes, I am! The first thing I say now if I have to call someone is "I'm not in labor." It's like a greeting now.

Amy {Mom Spark/Mom Made That!} said...

We're so excited for you and Lucas. Even Christian is talking about how excited he is!

We can't wait to meet little Henson.

ME said...

(1) Good luck sleeping Sunday night (2) inducing is awesome...you will look fab in all your pics (3) I almost vomitted when we were filling out the paperwork I was so nervous! Can't wait to see pics :)

ME said...

(1) Good luck sleeping Sunday night (2) inducing is awesome...you will look fab in all your pics (3) I almost vomitted when we were filling out the paperwork I was so nervous! Can't wait to see pics :)

OK Chick said...

Sounds like a great night. You guys will be awesome parents.