Friday, April 17, 2009

Sanity Savers (a.k.a. angels)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! If it weren't for these three amazing people - my mother, Lucas' mother, and my sister-in-law - I know for a fact that I wouldn't be doing near as well with this new mom thing. Last night was the first night Lucas and I have spent completely by ourselves at home (overnight - my mom was here until 9pm. ha.). They have taken turns staying with me overnight to help with Henson so I could rest after having an unplanned C-section.
I went to the Dr. today and she was very impressed with how well I was doing before even my 2 week mark. I am attributing this well-being to these women: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment :

Amy {Mom Spark/Mom Made That!} said...

What a blessing to have these ladies in your life, and yes, I am jealous. :)

See you when we get back from our trip!