Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ick-tastic

As I was driving home from picking up the movie "Doubt" from the Red Box yesterday (awesome movie, by-the-way) I noticed a young guy walking down the sidewalk. From a distance I could see something swinging from his ears, but I couldn't tell what they were. As I got closer to him I was thinking he was wearing large hoop earrings. That would have been odd. Then, as he crossed the street in front of me I realized the hoops were, in fact, his EARLOBES! Ick me out!

I'm talkin' you could have fit a coke can inside one of those things! It was so gross! They were just a flappin' in the wind. I will be just fine if I never see that again. But, if you want some good examples of what I'm talking about Google "earlobe holes". Gross.

1 comment :

lisa bialon said...

I saw a guy with these too!! I agree with you--SO GROSS!! I don't know what compells people to do stuff like this, but it is definitely not natural and not appealling either in my opinion!