Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2 cereal servings + 2 shorter naps = 20 weeks

So, once H hit 20 weeks he was like "These 2 1/2 hour naps are way overrated. I could SO be playing and talking during that extra time I've been wasting with sleep!" He has been waking up an hour earlier in his naps all of the sudden talking in his bed. At least he's happy (me, on the other hand...I was VERY much liking the extended naps).

He has also started cereal (well, he started last week, but we won't count that since I don't think he actually swallowed any of it). This week he has been all over the "big people" food. Wait, switch that.He's still the happiest little guy though. Happy 20 weeks!

1 comment :

The Lj's said...

Got to your blog from Gena's but just had to comment on the cute baby and the awesome Anpan Man bib... my son is Anpan Man's biggest fan and was so excited to see your little one wearing the bib!