Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aubrie's Day Care

I had a packed house yesterday, and it was so fun! They are these kids! I can't believe how big they are now. This time it was a 4 year old, two 2 year olds, and a 4 month old. Just typing that makes me tired all over again. They were all great, though.

The kids:

Mia - played with Barbies 90% of the time.

Aidan - played with a Sonic flashlight most of the time. Chased Bode the rest of the time.
Bode - played with balls and stickers most of the time. Ran from Aidan the rest of the time.
Henson - slept most of the time. Watched the madness the rest of the time.
Aidan chasing down Bode with the Sonic flashlight. Bode is not intimidated.


Coloring and playing with stickers.
"Keeping the inside of the house quiet, naked play outside in the rain" time.
You don't get to see a pic of these two covered from head to toe in mud because they were heading for the door right as I was about to take it so I decided to save the inside of my house instead.
So they went straight in here.

Snack/Muppet Movie timeBode, the giant baby.
Do I look a little crazed to anyone else in this pic?

They all did really great with each other. Me? I slept REALLY good last night.

6 comments :

Summer said...

you are a saint. a real saint.

Dara said...

Ha! Thanks so much for taking her yesterday. Bode was Aidan's first mixed swim. :)

Morgandi said...

What a day!! I get tired just being with Chloe all day, let alone three more. You are a brave, brave woman.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

You go girl!

babyblueeyed girl said...

wow i dont know how you did it
i agree with summer your saint for sure

OK Chick said...

you are a brave woman!