Monday, October 19, 2009

100 Points for the Husband

If you remember THIS POST I mentioned my upcoming present from the husband. Well, this weekend I received it. 24 hours away in a hotel ALONE. Alone. EEEK! This is how it went:

First priority

Arrival at the Waterford
My room on the 6th floor with a lovely king size bed just for me.
I watched a movie then went to the hotel spa for a 1 hour massage. Came back to take a 30 min. hot bath. Then ordered this from room service:
My view from my bed while watching 5 episodes of "Say Yes To The Dress" on TLC and another movie:
After a late check-out I ordered my favorite sandwich from Nikkolette's to-go, rented another movie from Red Box, went home to eat and watch the movie, then went shopping, and ended my 24 hour vaca here:
Then these two guys came home from the grandparents house to greet me:

We finished off the day with another movie and On The Border at home. Fabulous. Thank you to my wonderful husband for an awesome gift!
Happy Birthday to ME!!

6 comments :

Jen said...

Glad you had some fun ALONE time! MY b-day just passed...should have thought about doing that too...oh well maybe next year!

babyblueeyed girl said...

awww what a wonderful birthday present to a wonderful person
im so glad you had fun and the alone time

Morgandi said...

That might just be the best birthday gift, ever! What a great husband.

Kayla said...

Heaven!

OK Chick said...

Now, that is a good gift! Way to go Lucas.

Amy {Mom Spark/Mom Made That!} said...

Hey, that is an awesome gift! Did you get a good night's sleep in that huge bed?