Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Hallo - what?

I've never been the hugest fan of this holiday. I just don't get really in to it. But, the annual Stansberry Couple's Halloween Party (now + kids) is always fun.

Henson's Halloween attire
"Hair Wolf"If you can guess what movie couple we were you get a high five. (Henson is part of the costume.)
If you can guess what movie couple THEY were you can join me in the glee I felt when I saw them walk in.
Benjamin and Henson enjoying the party.

All the girls.
I realize when I got home that I didn't get couple pictures of the other girls. I got distracted with the kid chaos. I'm sure the other girls will post on their blogs, though, too.

4 comments :

Amy {Mom Spark/Mom Made That!} said...

Ahhhh, one of my favorite movies: Raising Arizona.

Emily said...

One of my favorites too. I knew as soon as I saw Lucas with the hose and the pampers. My favorite part is when he is getting the pampers and that old man says, "Son, you have a panty on your head." I laughed to hard I thought I was going to choke to death.

Matt & Carol said...

I absolutely love that movie! It was a classic family fun night movie at our house!

Dara said...

By the way I think Lucas left his "panties" at Mandy's