Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Give Me Snow, Or Give Me Death

Hi, my name is Aubrie and I am a "hot" addict. So what if that is not a real thing. It's still true.
I can. not. stand to be cold. I would sit in a 110 degree shower for two hours if I could. I would risk the driest of dry flaky skin for it.
Therefore, this weather we have been having is not okay. The only time I am okay with the cold is if there is an inch of beautiful powdery snow on the ground. That is not looking promising this year.
So, don't expect to be seeing me around town until the weather is 70 degrees again. I'll be at home in my flannel pjs, fleece striped socks and house shoes, shirt with a sweatshirt over it, hot coffee and a heater.

3 comments :

OCdeanwife said...

Amen and I second this sentiment! If it's going to be this cold, please let it snow!! Love your blog!

Crislyn said...

I TOTALLY agree!! Every day I watch the weather hoping for even the TINIEST chance of snow, but no, nothing. I'll be rejoicing with you if we get even a dusting of snow anytime this winter! :)

Erin said...

Amen!! I also hate being cold! But Im not hoping for snow - I have issues with that. Ive had too much living in PA. :)