Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Suite Life

This guy here is great. I just don't even know how else to tell you. But, I will tell a little of why...
Saturday night he took me to the Melting Pot for our anniversary for a four course fondue smorgasbord. It was so amazing. I could barely move afterward.

Then....instead of driving home he took me here.


But not just to any room....the King Size Suite.





With a King Size shower


Here I am taking a relaxing moment in my complimentary robe to read about the history of the Skirvin that is printed on the comforter.


We got to sleep in, watch movies and nothing else. SO, SO great.



Thank you, hon, for a wonderful weekend!
Happy Anniversary!

1 comment :

Zac and Mandy said...

Great anniversary! Zac and I went to the Melting Pot in Kansas City a few years back, and we loved it!