Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'd Prefer No Facial Hair, Thanks


Ahhahahah.....anyways.....
Buying meat can be scary. After hearing and seeing how the majority of chickens and cows are raised and processed to make it to the store.....I have contemplated vegetarianism (is that a word?). But I just love meat. Therefore I have been trying a little bit harder to buy the "good" kind so that my 13 month old doesn't have a handlebar mustache by the time he is 2.


Crest is where I get my beef - behind the counter, not in the bins.


Target now has free range, hormone free, antibiotic free chicken.


I feel it is worth spending just a little bit more.


Here is a good article about what packaging statements really mean.

2 comments :

Elizabeth Mullins said...

That is good that you try to buy the good stuff!

Gena said...

I wish I liked meat more. That sentence sounds really strange, doesn't it?