Sunday, August 15, 2010

We liked it the first time, so we went back.

Monday we left again for Great Wolf Lodge. We had a lot of fun last year so we had to go again. But this time I was glad Henson was not four months old.


H loved it!

This is the best I could get.

I don't know what exactly is happening here, but Mia called us in to see it, and they stayed like this for at least 5 minutes.

My fam


Henson's first experience of Five Guys Burgers. Mmmmmm....
Could I trust you all not to call the police on me if I left my sleeping child by himself at home to drive to Texas to get another one of these burgers. He'd be fine! Though it might be totally worth jail time...

2 comments :

Zac and Mandy said...

Yum, that burger looks awesome!

rebeckaoneal said...

dont go to texas i think they have one in tulsa???