Thursday, September 16, 2010

I know how much the thousands of you have been missing my wonderful, and intriguing frequent posts. Sorry to leave you hanging.
It's been a busy August/September already. Keeping kids again, wedding showers, a wedding coming up, Heartbeat For Hope, and you know just stuff.


Anyway, I have just been soooo tired. Tired, tired, tired. I get these feelings of major hunger, but if I eat too much I feel sick, or if I don't eat I feel sick, or I just feel sick because. And I'm just SO tired! Oh, well. I'm sure it will pass.


Oh, and Henson is going to be a big brother.
Talk to you all soon!

12 comments :

Ben and Addie said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

Jamie said...

Yay! I've been looking for this announcement so I can tell people!

Gena said...

Wahoo! I was wondering about that reading that you are tired and hungry. Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!!!

tgambill said...

Congrats! When are you due?

OK Chick said...

Congrats!!!

Erin said...

LOL I was reading your post thinking, Um, maybe she is pregnant? I must be a mindreader. CONGRATS!!!!!

laura jo said...

I had the same reaction as Erin.

Congratulations!

kj said...

I knew it!!!

Woo-Hoo! Congrats girl!

Aubrie said...

Thanks, everyone!
April 2011! There is just something about that time of year for us!

babyblueeyed girl said...

yay congrats friend that soooo exciting
love you

Morgandi said...

That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!