Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Remembered!

A mere 12 weeks later...I remembered to take another preggo picture.
Sorry, Simon. I promise I don't forget about you. How could I with you constantly kicking me in the bladder.
I had a little mini breakdown the other day in front of Lucas. It went something like this:
Lucas: "Did I do something wrong?"
Me: "NO! GOOD GRIEF! I'M PREGNANT AND HAVE A COLD!"
L: "Ooook...I know. You just seem like your upset with me about something."
A: "I AM FREAKING OUT! THAT'S WHAT! DO YOU REALIZE THIS BABY WILL BE HERE IN LESS THAN THREE MONTHS AND WE HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE THING TO PREPARE!?! IT'S LIKE WE DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT HIM! WHERE IS HE GOING TO SLEEP??? HOW CAN I KEEP HENSON 100% SILENT WHEN THE BABY TRIES TO SLEEP??? HOW WILL I EVER SLEEP WITH 2 KIDS???? WHERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT ALL THE STUFF??? PLUS, I HAVE EVENTS COMING UP! PLUS, I'M SICK RIGHT NOW! PLUS, HENSON WON'T QUIT THROWING THINGS! That's what I'm upset about."
L: ................"Ok."
I feel much better now that got all of that out of my system. At least this week. Poor Lucas.

5 comments :

Gena said...

I was not a friendly person to Erick when I was pregnant. Not even close. You just go ahead and vent! They will both eventually sleep all night and be able to bathe themselves. It just might be a few years. Or 20.

OK Chick said...

I would just like to say you look great for just having 3 months to go!
Please feel free to use the blog as a venting tool anytime. I know I do!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Sometimes it just helps to get it out there and then you can make some progress. I completely understand where you are coming from! Hang in there!

Mandy said...

They'll be fine! But believe me, I did the same thing. Now my girls are happily crowded into the same room and same closet and jabber and laugh for 20 minutes before the both fall asleep.

I drive my tractor in pearls... said...

LOVE IT! You will be surprised what the second one can sleep through....and you too for that matter!

Miss you and will miss you bunches this summer on Wednesdays ;)