Thursday, February 03, 2011

Desperate times...




...call for whatever it takes when your Weatherbug reads 0 degrees outside. Even if it is "Buzz" when it isn't even 9am yet...for the 4th time in 3 days - per Henson's request.

I don't handle being secluded inside, involuntarily for more than a day, very well.
Although, this morning I had very good intentions of being an engaging, creative mom. I got up before Henson woke up and took a shower for the 1st time in...well, let's just say what was the point the past couple days, and changed the sheets on my bed. Got H up, made breakfast, played some games...and then you already read where we are in our day right now.

Oh well, I'll have some decaf coffee and be ready for a more productive round two after Buzz and Woody make up and return to Andy.
Have another great snow day!

No comments :