Friday, February 11, 2011

Grateful

I wish that it didn't take struggles or hard times to remind me of all the things I am grateful for. But it usually is the times when life slaps you across the face to wake you up to reality.
I had a little scare on Tuesday and ended up in the hospital with contractions 2-3 minutes apart. After almost 7 hours later I went home with good test results and a list of regulations for me from here on out.
Baby Simon is just fine, and I'm perfectly fine now - just needed some rest and de-stress time. I realize now that I actually am almost 31 weeks pregnant and I can't go full force at 90 miles an hour right now. Not that I would have ever chosen to have to be reminded in that way.
I am grateful for my health, my husband, my 22 month old precious boy that is already here, and the little brother on the way. I am grateful for family who is always there to help, and good friends who are willing to drop everything to be there. I am grateful for the house we live in, the safety in knowing we are taken care of in everything by HIM.

1 comment :

babyblueeyed girl said...

Aubrey
im so glad your okay
i will praying for you
and you know im always here
if you ever need anything
i love you
let me help de stress by doing dinner with you one night
hugs