Thursday, August 11, 2011

My "Not So Little" Baby




"97% in height, 90% in weight...I'm big. What. It happened, okay?"

The hair is also 4 months.



**I would also like to add, that you hit 4 months and decided that was the first day that you would wake up talking, instead of crying. So, I cried instead.

You also think it's super neat to roll over, but only in your bed during sleep times. I sneak in and roll you back over. We repeat this about 5 times until you finally give up.
Rolling over is super neat, but doing it during play time is even neater.

2 comments :

Elizabeth Mullins said...

love these pics! His hair reminds me of Hayden's when he was that little! Speaking of which, that little turkey turns 3 tomorrow!

Erin said...

He is so cute! I actually am seeing more of the Lashley side in him than the Ross side! Sweet, sweet boy.