Monday, October 17, 2011

It's been a month. I guess I have to accept it.

I turned 30. One month ago. There have already been several times I have claimed to still be 29. Not necessarily on purpose...maybe a little, but mostly just can't believe it. I had a sinus infection on my actual birthday, and the kids both got sick with that nasty, nasty stomach bug for about 5 days following. Good entry into this next decade. I think that is really why I haven't noticed the change in age. My life is still pretty much the same. Wonderful, but just life, ya know?

Anyway, it's not so bad. I'm ready for the thirties. Bring it.

I did get to celebrate though:

My hubs got asked to MC the national Sonic Corp. conference in Vegas a week before my birthday, so we made a 30th B-day trip out of it too.

I touched a sting ray at the Mandalay Bay Aquarium.
We ate good food and went to see Ka, an awesome Cirque show.
The week after my b-day, Lucas and my friends surprised me with a great dinner downtown. Great times.

Thank you to this guy for everything. Glad to be spending my birthdays with you.

1 comment :

Alyssa said...

Happy late birthday. I was thinking you were about 27ish! I still feel that way in my mind.