Saturday, November 12, 2011

7 months




Simon is 7 months as of yesterday.
No crawling yet, but he can turn in a complete circle on his tummy, get to his tummy from sitting, scoot backward, and get one knee up and under him before he falls.
He says 'mama' and 'ba' and has discovered squealing and clicking his tongue. He's getting the 'high five' down and can clap.

I am much better at documenting on the blog that his baby book. For those that have blogs, I'm thinking they should make an easy way to turn your blog into a keepsake book, or something. Much easier and more realistic that baby books and scrapbooking (which I gave up long ago). Anyway...

2 comments :

Erin said...

I think there is something - it's like Blog to Book or something. My friend did one. I'll ask her about it!

Alyssa said...

I haven't even started Jackson's baby book but I'm hoping I can use this as a reference should I ever get to it. Happy 7th to Simon!