Thursday, March 22, 2012

The clouds did it to me

Today has been a good day. One of those days where I reflect on my blessings and proudly look upon the hard work of what your kids are becoming. It is also one of those days where you realize there is less than a month before your oldest baby turns 3 - officially out of toddler stage - and your littlest baby turns 1 - officially out of the baby stage.
I'm primarily blaming the clouds for my reflective and projective attitude today.

Maybe I need to get out of my pajamas, and out of the house, too...

Anyway, I'll just soak in this feeling. At least until the next tantrum, or diaper blowout.



1 comment :

Alyssa said...

Those are some sweet boys there. And the rainy weather during spring break has caused some jommie/reflective days over here too.