Thursday, March 01, 2012

I now consider myself Uptown

I had to check out the new Uptown Grocery in North Edmond today, and I Lo-OVE it. It has Whole Foods similarities, but much closer to my house. 
I was especially impressed with the deli, bakery, and cheese section. 
They had lots of samples, which might have swayed my opinion heavily (I will take free food wherever I can get it).


In my particular phase of life, I was pleased to see how much organic baby and toddler food was available. This is all that I could fit in the pic - sooooooo much more.
Produce, deli, bakery, cheese, and floral
I have never seen so many different kinds of cheese in my life. Glorious.
But, I mostly liked how easy it was to find what you were looking for. It is spacious, and the layout is very shopper-friendly. 

They also have an event planner, catering service, and florist. Fabulous.

1 comment :

Alyssa said...

Oh! I can tell from the photo that they have some Jackson friendly food there! yay! I need to go soon!