Friday, March 30, 2012

Last Friday morning at 7:15 AM I opened my door to find a nest neatly tucked inside my door wreath. Super sweet. 
At 9:30 AM I went back outside and found 1 egg inside the cute little nest.
At 9:30 PM Lucas screamed kinda high-pitched when bird flew at his head while he tried to get into the front door. He then saw there were two eggs.

At 6:15 AM on Saturday morning the not-so-sweet sound of birds chirping from our front door woke us up.

At 8:00 AM on Saturday we found this: 3 cute eggs.

However, because of the happenings of the 6:15 AM time slot, these little guys and their nest had to be moved to a "better for us, but still safe for them" location. It would have been the perfect Easter decor for my front porch though!

3 comments :

Erin said...

We had the same thing happen to us in a plant last year. It was right by our front door and we would get attacked by a flying bird every time we came in that way. Glad we aren't the only ones!

Alyssa said...

I am a little scared of birds. But that is the sweetest bird's nest I've ever seen. how did you move it?

Catherine said...

Yeah -- how DID you move it? So cool.