Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Guess Who [else] Has a Birthday??

Yep, it's you, Simon!
My baby is ONE!?!











This little dude is the most special 12 month old in the whole world!! (It's my blog, remember?)
He has the sweetest demeanor, and most precious little face. I have to figure out how I'm going to be able to discipline a child that looks at me with those eyes.

Simon Charles, you have been the best addition to our family. You were unexpected to us, but the moment you arrived we knew God knew that was exactly when you were meant to be. This has been the hardest year of our lives for many reasons, but doubly the best so far, as well.

I love you more than words, little man. 
Happy 1st birthday!

4 comments :

Jamie said...

Well that made me tear up for sure! God's timing was perfect, what a year it's been!

Catherine said...

Awww... Lucas was so sweet on the morning show wishing his baby a happy birthday! And I'm glad his Muppet BDay party dream came true. Where do you get the cool Kermit shirts? And the unique "1" shirt? And the big number 3 for adorable picture-taking? I know... I know.... the internet. I'm just so techno-challenged. It's pathetic. Also... LOVE the Muppet Show background for the invites -- awesome. (Big Muppet Show fans in this house too. But my children don't have such creative parents...) ALSO, G'ma Joyce is looking good with her Kermie Kupcake. :-) Happy Birthday to all, and to all a good night! (L&A, Hope your next year is "easier!")

Alyssa said...

I love his hair. Love those curls. Happy birthday Simon!

Aubrie said...

Catherine - Henson's Kermit shirt was a promo gift to Lucas at the station. The "1" shirt is from snugattack.com. The "3" & "1" (from Simon's birthday post) are just from Hobby Lobby & spray painted.