Friday, September 14, 2012

17 months going on 18 (years)


Would someone tell my child he's big enough as is?
 




This sweet face gets me every time. 
S is still my cuddler, and I love it. 
He gives the sweetest hugs and kisses 
(to people and to stuffed animals). 
He is trying to say just about everything we say, and is moderately understandable in everything he tries. 
He wants so badly to be just as independent and mobile as his big brother, which makes me nervous. It also means many more bumps, bruises, and fits. However, I do like his quiet determination.
Each stage is so fun, but I just love, love, love this one.

2 comments :

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a precious little on you have! Well, both of them are:)! Love the pictures!

Chellie said...

Love the pictures! Such cute kids.