Saturday, November 03, 2012

Halloween: A New Season

Halloween is not just for one night anymore. Over the past few years it has become it's own holiday season, as well. Now that I have kids that can participate it's a lot of fun to do everything, but exhausting. As little as they need all that candy, we, the parents, need it even less. And I know none of you out there are shy about admitting your share of candy snatching while the kids are sleeping. It's a right as a parent.
Anyway......it is a lot of fun, and here are some highlights:
The day of costume purchases. Simon's confusion of that "tough" superhero pose is reflecting of ours, as well.
Picking out our pumpkins (decorating referenced here)




Trick-or-Treat at the OC dorms. You can see my game face as I coach my children to remember the kind of candy mommy likes.





 
Trunk-or-Treat at MRCC




We may need to work on Henson's "attraction" skills before he starts attempting to date.


This is my BFF's little Yoda. The amazing Spiderman truly living up to this discription.


I didn't even get shots of them on actual Halloween, but they did make the rounds. There you have it.  Now bring on the turkey!

No comments :