Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Another infomercial you didn't ask for

I happened upon this little miracle salve at a routine visit to this pharmacy. The nurse swore by it, and now I am passing on that 'swearing'.
You can slap this stuff on anything bothering your skin and you will be bothered no more. Unless you're allergic to bananas, of course. It might end up worse than it started in that case (I have no idea, but it couldn't be good.). 
Little S has eczema and this is our new topical relief. So. Good. 
Big H has allergy to mosquito bites and this stuff relieves the itch, stops the swelling, and heals it. A-mazing.
It can be used on all kinds of stuff. Worth it. Trust me.

2 comments :

laura jo said...

Oh my goodness, I just read in a magazine that if you rub a banana peel on your face, it will help with acne. I haven't brought myself to do it yet, but with this post, I just may! :) Where else can you find this stuff, by the way?

Aubrie said...

Yes, I heard it can help with that too. I'm not sure about where else to buy, but they have a website.