We are headed back. I can't believe it's already been a year since the last trip. In a few weeks, a team of ten (10) will hope a few planes to go visit those sweet children at Village of Hope.
This trip will be a little different than the last, however. This time we will go in to several rural, remote villages where there is literally nothing. So, we need your help. We are looking for some donations to take to these people - adults, kids, and babies.
If you live in the OKC area please contact us through the website: www.heartbeatforhope.com and we can arrange to pick up your donations.
If you are outside of the OKC metro, you can mail items to the address on the website.
Another option no matter where you live is a monetary donation. You can do this through the 'Donate' tab from the site and specify in the note what it is meant for; all of these donations will be used to purchase items once in Ghana.
1. ties, white dress shirts, khakis (for the village ministers)
2. infant formula (any kind) ***
3. medical supplies - hand sanitizer, vitamins, bandaids, medical sutures, gauze, over-the-counter meds, gloves, antibiotic cream, alcohol swabs, etc. ***
4. art supplies: t-shirts, old jewelry, scissors, etc.
5. paperback books for HCA and village schools' libraries
6. Cash/checks made out to Heartbeat for Hope ***
***Items specifically for rural villages