Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Here.

 You may be wondering how on earth I convinced my child to vacuum the entire house by himself. I will let you know when I do. 


 HE actually requested to do this because these two wonderful PRE-K (enter hyperventilation by mom here) teachers were coming to meet him at his home. He may have also said "Hide everything! We don't want them to think we're messy!" I've trained him well. I think he's ready for the world.

Mrs. Potter & Mrs. Perry making a home visit. So great that they do this!
Today was Information Day. The kids get to go on a scavenger hunt of sorts and complete tasks around the room which familiarizes them with the new surrounding and what to expect. There are also things for the parent to do at each station. 
I wish I had a copy of the picture his teacher took of him for his class photo...kind of an 'in your face' smile.  It's perfect.






This guy is definitely ready to be a Pup.


No comments :