Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Boy's Bathroom Makeover

This makeover is only half done, but I'm excited to have it progressing - meaning happy with myself for actually getting moving since we are just doing this ourselves.
Before we moved in
Before/Progress of cabinet transformation

Bottom cabinets finished (I really love the dark grey);  walls & wood baseboards & trim painted

Wall opposite the mirrors - favorite pics from our fall photo shoot with Mandy Stansberry & I added the verse Deut. 31:6 about being strong and courageous (you know, to go with the superhero theme)

Here we are so far. Cabinet handles added, hinges spray painted silver, new soap dispenser w/ matching trash can (exciting!), and new light fixture.

Next up: the bathtub side of the bathroom. No telling how long that will take me. Don't wait on me.

No comments :