Friday, April 11, 2014

#3







Happy birthday, Simon! 
You could not be sweeter. Your obsession with puppies, and babies only makes the sweet compounded. Every time you see either you say, "Awwwwww, what a sweet puppy (or baby). I love puppies. I want 1,000 puppies." Every. Time.

 Even though you have definitely hit the "3s" I can't imagine loving your more (though I could probably use more patience...). Somehow we thought you would be the quiet one, but you have definitely proved us wrong. You talk non-stop, still in your sweet little voice.
Your birthday always brings a mix of emotions: sad to see my baby growing so fast, but so excited and fun to see you grow at the same time. 
Love you to pieces!

1 comment :

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Hard for me to believe your little family is getting so big!