Sunday, April 06, 2014

#5

My oldest baby turned 5 today. Don't anyone dare tell him I called him my baby.
This guy has grown up SO much over the last year. I could not be prouder of him. He is full of humor, he is has enthusiasm for all things, he is encouraging, and has a big heart.
In the past year he has began to discover a new sense of self, and self-confidence. I attribute a lot of this to his Pre-K (I ADORE Clyde Howell!!!!!). He impresses me every day.   


The party will be with brother next week, so today we did a 5-piece scavenger hunt with a prize at each spot (all little things he has been asking for).
 

Contained a puzzle and new Spiderman socks

His own clock for his room

New Lego books


Gum

#5 - a big bike





Happy birthday, sweet boy. We  love you!

2 comments :

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I can't believe he's already 5! Finally took the time to link you on my blog so I can keep up with those cuties!

JK Style said...

I think the gum was the first present he told me about! Love him sooo much!