Monday, March 02, 2015

Baby Dedication 2013, 2014 & 2015

Now this is behind. I never posted pics from the last 2 years, so I'm sticking these together.

MRCC Baby Dedication 2013
Rainbow

 I was out of the country for this dedication, so I never got a pic of the set up on the day-of. Therefore, pic in the office:




MRCC Baby Dedication 2014 
Yellow & Gray
Closer view of the floral arrangements. This was an on-the-spot creation that I ended up really liking. Silver gravel at the bottom, fabric for filler and ribbon wrapping the neck.



MRCC Baby Dedication 2015
Rustic




I always enjoy decorating for the baby dedication because I get the chance to use a new style each year. They pretty much let me do whatever I want and they give me a budget. Perfect scenario. 

Previous years:







2 comments :

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Love your backdrops! Well, I really like all of it!

Chellie said...

I LOVE that sign in the most recent set up. You have great style!