Friday, July 08, 2016

The glorious aroma of bug spray, sunscreen, and little kid body odor can only mean it's the greatest week of the year.

 Don't let this face fool you to think he was sad to be at camp. It is the face of a kid totally embarrassed that his mom is in his cabin taking pictures when she has so clearly overstayed her welcome (all of 10 minutes on the ground). But, I was the same way about camp, so I totally get it and was glad to leave him to get on with the best week of his year.




I live for texts from various camp volunteers with snippets of my kid's day.

This one was my favorite.







Feeling the love from his haul of mail during his whole 3 days of camp. Reason enough right there.


His countdown for next year has already begun.

1 comment :

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Camp looks so much more fun now than when I was a kid!